To our established practice members and those in the community seeking Chiropractic care; both locations are open regular hours and ready to serve you.
We have put extra procedures and safety precautions in place to protect everybody involved. These include the following:
- Cleaning and sanitizing all “high touch” surfaces frequently.
- Cleaning and sanitizing adjustment tables after each patient.
- Modifying adjustment procedures to avoid high contact points.
- Using seated and standing adjusting if you prefer.
- Limiting the office to 10 or less at a time.
- Asking patients to refrain from coming in if you’ve been exposed to anyone feeling sick and to please stay home until you are fever free for 24 hours.
If you are high risk due to a medical condition or other reason we will gladly make arrangements to see you during lunch or after hours if necessary to avoid contact with others. Just call the office and we will make it happen.
With these procedures in place we feel we can offer the same great service you expect in a healthy, safe environment.